So my main computer, the one with issues mentioned before (where it randomly shut down on its own and beeped at me) has done all kinds of random crap the last few days, sometimes working for me, often not.
The newest thing though has been consistent since I got up:
I turn it on, it starts up and works fine for about 5 minutes, then black horizontal bars jitter across the screen and it freezes.
I have had this happen all 8 times I started it up, allowing hours of being unplugged between half those times, and now I give up.
What the hell is wrong with dis ting :T
My cash flow is utterly stagnant atm and if I cannot fix my main computer for a reasonable price... then I will be stuck with the clunker I am on atm ... and while I hate being stuck on a 10 year old Dell that runs like a snail at least it WORKS and has been reliable... unlike my main computer which is half the age...
This computer is also not in my work area and I have to share it with my sister, meaning my computer time will likely be cut in half, which means customers should expect less prompt responses from me.
To much damn stress
- some emotional crap went on last week
- my sister's dog had to be put under to remove dangerous foxtail barbs from her mouth and my sister had a full blown panic attack/emotional break down (considering what happened to her and her last dogs I understand how this routine procedure was enough to set her over the edge, we did have to leave the vet without the dog and there is always that slim chance the dog would not wake up)
- sleep has been evading me as if it is allergic to me
- my computer is a big part of my business and my existence... and it is not working right at all.
- The cat whom I bottled raised and have owned since the age of twelve (I am 27) has gone into old man mode and may not be long for this world